Sunday, February 16, 2014

Storing Seasonal Stamp Sets

Today's tip comes from Patty Bennett at Patty's Stamping Spot.  http://www.pattystamps.typepad.com/pattys_stamping_spot/organization/

Most of us are storing our stamps on shelves that are much deeper than the stamp cases.  By storing your seasonal stamps behind your all occasion stamps you will double your storage space on some shelves and have all your Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving Hanukah, and Halloween stamps all in one place.

After reading this on Patty's blog I moved all my Christmas stamps behind the stamps on the last shelf containing stamps on my bookcase of stamps.  I was amazed how much extra room I had made available for, yes you guessed it, more stamps. 

1 comment:

  1. this is a very good idea; unfortunately my unmounted stamps are in upright decorative baskets; and I don;t have that room. I will have to rethink my organization. I also love her twine organization and the video for SU storage boxes; it so full of ideas

    ReplyDelete