Sunday, February 9, 2014

Customizable Stamp Catalog Sheets

Stamp Catalog

Hi Stampin Friends,

Today I found a great blog offering us another free organization tool.  Qbee's Quest blog by Brenda Quintana offers us a template for a stamp catalog we can customize. 

Currently, my stamps are on shelves in mostly clear mount cases.  When deciding on the image to use on a card, sometimes it is tough to find just the right one.

I modified Brenda's idea to make an easy to create a catalog of my stamps so I will be able to flip through and find just the right image to use.  

Below is a link to a Word document you can download from Scrib and use to create your own Catalog of Stamps.  Also, below you will see photos of pages from my catalog.

You will see from my photos that I cut the images from a Stampin UP catalog and simply taped them to the pages.  I then put the pages in sheet protectors in a binder.  Voila!  Catalog of stamps. 


Stamp Catalog Page





I will bring you another organizing idea very soon along with more then one idea for using some of my favorite stamps.  Don't forget to follow my blog so you won't miss any of my organizing ideas.

Until then happy stamping,

The Organized Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment