Saturday, March 11, 2017

Labeling Ink Pads

Here is a great idea on marking your ink pads so everyone knows what color the ink pad is when it's open.  Check out this link from Angie at My Chicken Scratch. 

Click here for the link to this idea to keep you and maybe your customers from inking stamps in the wrong color and possibly cross contaminating ink pads.  I don't want to ink my Tempting Turquoise ink pad with a stamp that's been inked in Old Olive and ruin an ink pad.

Happy Organized Stamping and I hope you get a chance to put some ink to paper this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing, D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool! I haven't seen this idea before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool! I haven't seen this idea before!

    ReplyDelete